Saturday, October 17, 2009

SCHOOL



I like to observe things. things that surrounds me. and these are the people that i see in school. those which i dont know and know. I SEE;
  • An intelligent student yet have no manner
  • A little lonely boy in gr.8 who is trying to find friends
  • A quiet guy who likes listening to people's conversations
  • A guy who adore music and always busied himself with his Ipod
  • A kind, lovely teacher who loves a class that doesnt even pay attention to him
  • A Japanese-like girl sitting next to me in class who's constantly absorbed in drawing manga
  • A teacher whose face looks like a frog, who is most interested in rubiks cubes that teaching his students
  • A loud girl who takes 15-20 minutes to fix her hair
  • A little guy who is anxiously waiting to see his girl at lunch
  • A boy who acts stupid, yet so smart
  • A guy who likes to borrow my pencil, constantly fixing his bangs
  • A young girl who laughs uniquely
  • A quiet girl who has many secrets to tell
  • An innocent teacher who is often teased by the student
  • A guy i like on the 4th floor whom i longed to see more often
  • LASTLY, A rich girl who is such a royal bitch likes to brag about her tedious life
and me. though i look comfortably accommodated in class, I'm not very tranquil in mind. here i am, waiting, while all sorts of doubts are troubling my thoughts. I'm just mostly invisible i guess. Its just me. a me who's trying to fit it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment