Monday, October 5, 2009

BINUS LIBRARY!! - first two borrowed books -

OKAI..~ Since I transferred school to Binus, i often go to the library. Well, not to read books, but to surf the internet. The thought of reading books never crossed my mind. And all i do in the computer is enter my favorite sites and get updates of BIGBANG, SHINee, 2ne1, Suju, and 2pm (basically, Kpop).. How scintillating the site is, and me having a hard time inhaling and exhaling every time i see my hot 'oppa s'..
BUT, one day, as i enter the library, with my friend Caecil,a book in a corner shelf dazzled me. "Jane Eyre" it says. Then i reached the book, just out of curiosity scrutinizing it for a lil while. The book had this solemn feeling. I never sought for this kind of book so, i bargained with my mind and decided to take it.
and 'Benjamin Franklin' was my second choice.
AND THESE WERE MY FIRST TWO BOOKS I BORROWED SINCE I MOVED TO THIS TORTURING GREAT SCHOOL~~
binus

0 comments:

Post a Comment