Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Apartment in Egypt~ 我的家在埃及

HEY! This was my apartment in Egypt. I live in Indonesia now.That time,my aunt visited us from Indonesia. She stayed at our house and she took some pictures. I just wanted to share it with you guys, so you can get an idea of apartments in Egypt. (这是我家在埃及。我在埃及住了四个年。但是,现在我住在印尼。 )

This was my room. I liked David Beckham, so i had like one of his poster on my wall.
Lol (现在我不喜欢~ 哈哈哈)


This was my dresser.very messy, but i lovedseeing myself here. hihi.
btw, my eyes were
closed in this pic.



This is my sister in her room. There are two beds, but she sleeps alone.


This was one of my living room. There were three in the house.


This is my piano in the corner of the livingrooms.My aunt is just acting, she doesn'tplay.
Lol (我和我姐姐会弹钢琴)



This was part of the dining room. There is this big mirror(on the right)
beside the diningtable(on the left)..its full ofsouvernirs we bought everytime we visit
a country. (我们在这里吃!)



I loved living there. But i had to go back. but i can go to Egypt again someday. ^o^v
(我想去埃及!!!!~<3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment